Access (no laughing!) database programmer needed ASAP

Greg Brooks gregb at west-third.com
Tue Nov 20 11:21:33 CST 2007

Anyone strong on MS Access or care to recommend someone who is? Quick
project, immediate payment.

The project: Got a client with an Access database on their server. Multiple
people log into it, use it, etc. It's all getting ported to a PHP/MySQL web
app, but in the meantime I need to let users continue to use the app on a
localized (i.e., on their individual machines) basis. Near as I can tell,
the entirety of the task involves getting hardcoded path declarations
stripped out of the database/app.

Give me a ring on my cell if you're the right person or know someone who is:
816-985-1361.

Many thanks,

Greg Brooks