Server Racks

Gene Dascher gedascher at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 22:10:41 CST 2007

In the effort to raise a bit of extra money for Christmas, I have 2
steel server racks that I am wanting to sell.  I don't have the exact
dimensions at the moment, but they are around 19"wide by 30"deep by 6'
high.  I can give exact dimensions and pictures to anyone interested.
I was going to put them up on Craigslist, but figured I'd give
kcluggers first shot at it. I was going to sell them for $75 each, but
am willing to negotiate.  Please reply off list if you are interested.

Thanks,
Gene