Meeting Location Change

Julie betelgeuse67stang at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 13:27:42 CST 2007

I'm so sorry. I don't know how to answer a particular post so I'm having to submit a new one.

  I think that moving the meeting spot should take into consideration more factors than just "BEER". Personally, I'm not interested in attending a "beer bash". I try to attend the LUG meetings in an attempt to LEARN...although I've been stifled by the lack of ownership of a suitable laptop at present. [Laptop = DIFFERENT SUBJECT ;) ]

  I like the idea of the North KC spot but it seems to be a bit small as sometimes more than 16 people show up. Parking is another consideration.

  The other suggestion mentioned where someone works. Exactly WHERE is this located in the metro area? As the Real Estate industry says, "Location, Location, Location" is what is important. LOL!!!

  Thanks for putting up with me.

  Julie @};-

http://mail.yahoo.com