New Meeting Location?

Steven Hildreth sphildreth at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 13:19:45 CST 2007

Where do I sign the petition? Sounds great to me.

The library is high on the suck for brining in equipment to meetings. I
wanted to bring in my modded Xbox running Linux but I didnt want to have to
deal with the library in/out with the "weird" hardware. I presume your
metting place wouldnt have issues with strange people bringing in strange
hardware?

I would make the suggestion that you offer a seperate (as in not connected
nor available to your production network) "network" (different router IP,
different IP segment) to serve the meetings WIFI and hardware connections.

Later,
Steven