New Meeting Location?

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Tue Nov 6 19:16:28 CST 2007

I am sitting at Paul & Jacks in North Kansas City.  They now have
Wi-fi!  I tested it and got 5M down and 500K up, so it's a very good
connection.  They have food and drinks including beer!  They are open
until at least 10:00 p.m., but are willing to stay open longer if we
have enough people.  They also have a back room that will seat at least
16 people at the table.

I'm thinking we should consider moving our meeting here.  It's a nice
place with a fast internet connection, and did I mention that they serve
beer!  Not to mention the killer tenderloin and awesome chili.

We can discuss at tomorrow's meeting.

Peace,
Jim