Concerns about ITEC: Exhibitor logins, badges, setup times?

jim at jimani.com jim at jimani.com
Tue Nov 6 14:32:46 CST 2007

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 01:50:18PM -0600, Chris Bier wrote:

> The new owners of ITEC have been very slow at getting us the final info.
> I think they may have underestimated the manpower needed to run these
> events.
>
> I'll try my best to get the booth number and exhibitor info out of them
> today.  KCLUG07 is the code for regular attendees.

I just got back from ITEC.  Our booth is number 238, all the way to the back
and on the left.  It will be easy to find because it has a big KCLUG banner.
At 2:00 they still didn't have a rug on our floor and had just finished laying
the rug in the aisle in front of our booth.

I got an exhibitor's badge by simply going to the registration booth and telling
the nice lady that I was an exhibitor and ITEC has been very slow about getting
back to us and I had to get in to do some setup (hang the banner).  No problem.
And they were very nice about offering to help if I had any trouble.

If anybody needs help setting up, let me know.  I will probably go back by later
and check on things.
--
Jim