Concerns about ITEC: Exhibitor logins, badges, setup times?

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 13:03:20 CST 2007

I went browsing through last year's KCLUG list around
this time of year, and according to last year's
schedule we needed an actual Exhibitor's Badge to get
on the floor before the show started.  Setup was from
9am to 6pm Tuesday, which is today, and no setup times
were listed for Wednesday.

I can bring things in after 4pm today, but I'm a
little concerned that I might not be able to get onto
the exhibit floor to set them up.

I see from the www.goitec.com website that there is
on-site registration Wednesday and Thursday starting
at 8am.