ITEC

Monty J. Harder mjharder at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:06:43 CST 2007

So how are those CDs coming along?

(ITEC is actually the 8th and 9th.)  If you have them, and won't be able to
be at the booth at opening time Wed, I might be able to arrange to pick them
up tomorrow, and maybe even drop them off at the convention center where our
booth is supposed to be, if I can get my credentials to do that.  Who has
the banner?  Uncle Jim?