ASUS Eee PC for sale at MicroCenter

Bradley Hook bhook at kssb.net
Mon Nov 5 10:45:11 CST 2007

Yes, of course they do. These laptops are designed specifically for
Linux. These are probably the first main-stream devices where Windows
was the afterthought rather than Linux. All of the hardware (WiFi, SD
reader, external VGA port, etc.) works with the pre-loaded Linux OS out
of the box.

~Bradley