ASUS Eee PC for sale at MicroCenter

Jeffrey McCright jmccright at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 17:04:46 CST 2007

As of today Sunday, 4 November 2007, Micro Center at 93rd and Metcalf had only 4 white Eee PC's in the 4 GB Solid State Storage, 512 MB Ram model in stock, none on display but the salesman opened one up out of stock to show me. He did not install the battery or let me power up the system, but it looks nice and is incredibly light. Available colors are White, Black, Silver, pastel pink, and pastel blue. I am going to hold out for the 8GB, 1GB Ram model, myself.

Thanks,

Jeffrey A. McCright, A+
816-210-3107
jmccright at hotmail.com