ASUS Eee PC for sale at MicroCenter

Brian Kelsay ripcrd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 00:09:35 CDT 2007

I've been looking at getting one too.  I have a pre-order in at
Citrusmicro.com.  I was able to place the pre-order without actually
putting any cash or card info down like other places required.  They
wanted to get a rough estimate of the demand for ordering purposes.
Take a look at   http://www.eeeuser.com/  and
http://eeepc.asus.com/en/product.htm  and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASUS_Eee_PC for more info.   I'm pretty
sure I'm getting one and I have the cash as of Friday.

A review of the device:
http://ct2.eletters.whatsnewnow.com/rd/cts?d=42-305-1-464-2088149-48083-0-0-0-1-3-118
Unit available as of Nov. 1st.   Newegg.com  directron.com
Microcenter.com Bestbuy and others.

Brian