Evading Punishment

Luke -Jr luke at dashjr.org
Tue Aug 28 09:45:06 CDT 2007

On Tuesday 28 August 2007, Earle Beason wrote:
> Yes, I am the guy who advocate better right for convicts/felons/ and
> other "undesirables"

Convicts/felons gave up their rights the moment they committed the crime
(obviously depending on severity, intention, and such).

That said, I'd like to know when copyright infringement became an actual
crime... regardless of whether or not it should be illegal at all, does
anyone seriously think it should be a criminal act like murder and rape?