Laptop repair

RtX riverty at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 22:52:42 CDT 2007

No. 2 possible parts, power inverter or bulb. Power inverter can be found
for ~ $70.00, bulb should be ~ $50.00 could be a fair bit more like $100.00.
Would take a decent tech on average an hour to replace, $60.00 per hour.

I have NOT called Dell for the bulb price. Could be much higher however,
inverters go out more often than the bulbs.

On 8/9/07, Tim reid <bewkard at gmail.com> wrote:

> For all you laptop enthusiasts out there:
>
> I have a Dell Inspiron 9300 with the back light gone out.  I have been
> quoted $350 for parts and $50 for labor.  Would you guys think that this is
> a fair estimate?
>

> TIA
>
> Tim

RtX...