MrZaius moving back to KC!

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 04:12:45 CST 2006

4: www.surplusexchange.org is about the last word in cheap & used
parts.  Many shops have closed in the past few years.  Computer Swap
and Shop is still there on Johnson drive.  Albatross Computers is on
Noland Rd in Independence, but I've not been in there yet.  Anyone who
knows anything of used parts in KC knows S.E., though.  That's where
many shop owners go shopping for stuff to sell...

Jon.