Cups - lpoptions - I Dunno?!?!

Jeffrey McCright jmccright at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 21 20:13:29 CST 2006

I think this link might provide a hint:

http://www.freestandards.org/en/OpenPrinting/Database/CUPSDocumentation

Pay particular attention to the backend filter. In my previous post, I sent
you a link to the user guide for your Oki Microline 320 Turbo. In the guide
are a listing of printer escape codes. Using the backend filter and the
escape code for adding a formfeed, may yield the result s your looking for.
I cannot try it as my Linux system and cups are somewhat older. Good luck!

Jeffrey A. McCright, A+
816-210-3107
jmccright at hotmail.com