Linux / Sco Stuff.

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Dec 11 09:03:39 CST 2006

 Well good luck in the fight to remove old hardware and more
specifically SCO.  Yet more reason that SCO blows goats and why you
can't get too far behind the times w/ a proprietary OS.  I bet if you
contacted SCO, they'd sell you some pkg to give full DOS support, a tool
to format a drive to work in SCO, or even network support.  The key is
they'd sell you something to get your data back off their incompatible
old piece of crap OS.   Good luck with Debian and may your nightmares be
few.   Many server apps I'm seeing lately have support for at least
RedHat, so there is hope.