Somewhat OT: copyright question

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Jun 16 09:48:26 CDT 2005

Keep in mind where you are.  We are geeks, which often equates to a
seeming know-it-all appearance as we describe in detail some past
related experience.  We are all guilty of it.  I find it helps to stop
and think before I speak or hit the send button to see if my tone or
wording is "looking down the nose" at someone.   But often in the rush
to send information we forget the niceties.
What I'm saying is, cut a brother some slack; he was trying to be
helpful in his way.  Advice is always free and sometimes worth exactly
what you paid for it.
Brian