PHP safe mode on virtual hosts

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 18:41:20 CDT 2005

Apache is running as apache. The file permissions are
rw-r--r-- on all the directories accessed by apache or
php. Each virtual webspace has it's own user and the
group is the same as the user. So website-1 has file
ownership of say admin1.admin1 and this is in the
user and group as defined in the chrooted apache
httpd.conf. AS I said, I compared two sites and have
yet to see any configuration difference. In either the
httpd.conf or it's included files or in the php.ini
files.