Firefox sercurity questions

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Fri Jun 10 21:46:16 CDT 2005

On Friday 10 June 2005 08:02 pm, Leo Mauler wrote:

> This is happening right now in Firefox 1.0.  I don't
> understand it either.

> This never happens in Mozilla (hint, hint to the
> Mozilla people thinking of killing off the Mozilla
> browser...).

Uhm, Leo?  Firefox IS the Mozilla browser.  Mozilla is just Firefox plus a
bunch of other stuff.  Firefox is Mozilla is Mosaic - and I might even have a
copy of some of the Mosaic bug reports I filed that are STILL VALID to prove
it.

(One of the best things Microsoft ever did was a ground-up rewrite of the
Mosaic code after they bought it and realized that it was not salvagable.)