Using Gimp to print part of a page in a .pdf file

Gary Hildebrand ghildebrand at centurytel.net
Wed Jun 8 18:43:00 CDT 2005

Got a tough nut to crack here ---  all you power gfx users out there,
gather around while I tell you a tale . . . .

I had a fellow ham copy an instruction book for me -- and he scanned two
pages at once per file page, and I'd like to edit it somehow, and
enlarge that part to full page size for printing.  The original book was
designed for people with microscope vision.

Doing a Yahoo search, there's a program for Windows (one moment while I
toss my cookies) that converts it to a jpg file.

So far, I've tried the pdf to jpg conversion, and all I get is the first
page.  There has to be some means of advancing through the pages in the
pdf file to get the rest.  Maybe there's something in the Adobe Reader
program that might do that.  If not, there should be . . . . .

Gary Hildebrand
St. Joseph, MO