Test: SPAM block notice rec'd for Gmail reply

Chris Bier chris.bier at cymor.com
Sun Dec 18 20:29:40 CST 2005

Jack wrote:
> Also, since you bring up the subject. I've been having
> issues
> with my mail server (self-inflicted). I'm looking to
> boost
> the spam destruction capabilities of my mail server.
<summary>suggestions on exim + anti-spam</summary>

I use Postfix + RBLs + postfix-gld + amavisd-new + spamassassin + ClamAV
on the KCLUG, and my personal server.  The combination seems to be as
good as anything out there.  The only times spam has gotten through has
been when the spammer went through an ISPs SMTP server, and Spamassassin
didn't score it higher than my current threshold score.

Chris
--
I digitally sign my emails.  If you see an attachment with .asc, then
that means your email client doesn't support PGP digital signatures.