meeting tonight

Brian Kelsay ripcrd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 08:40:27 CST 2005

On 12/8/05, David Ambs <dave at ambs.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, Luke-Jr wrote:
> > On Thursday 08 December 2005 01:27, Brian Kelsay wrote:
> >> So we can't go to the library.  Anyone want to meet at Denny's anyway?
> >
> > You haven't driven much today, have you? O.o;;
>

> After driving home from work... I was trying to figure out who in their
> right mind would attempt going out again to meet up at Dennys =]
>

> -dave

Well, no one responded to me in email or IRC, so I gave up.  I got off
work at 4 and it only took me 20 minutes to get home.  Later I
realized that many were still on their way home at 6:30 or 7.  I ended
up going to my g/f house to wrap presents at 8.  It wasn't great out,
but I didn't get stuck.  And I got everything wrapped that I've bought
so far, even the weird shaped stuff.  Success!!