Linux PVR

Jeremy Turner jeremy at linuxwebguy.com
Tue Dec 28 17:36:49 CST 2004

On Thu, December 23, 2004 11:25 pm, Adrian Gordinier said:
> I have had better luck on linux with my old
> ati all-in-wonder as far as tuners go but you can't use it with myth i
> believe.

Correct.  The ATI AIW display+capture cards aren't supported with the bttv
driver, but with the gatos driver.  I have one of these (ATI 7500 AIW),
but never got the video capture working in linux.  I also have an ATI TV
Wonder PCI, which does work with the bttv driver.  I haven't had much time
lately to play with it though.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Turner <jeremy at linuxwebguy.com>