hand powered Linux box

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Dec 15 13:14:40 CST 2004

You should be able to modify the float voltage by adding resistance
to the circuit. I have yet to make my homemade UPS. What do you
recommend for an enclosure? I think it's safe to assume that marine/
motorcycle batteries are to big to fit in the APC battery slot. I was
thinking about using sheet metal cut and bent.
Something like:

       +-+      +-+     <-- screw tabs
     +-+-+------+-+-+     |
     |              |     |