Q1 04 Meeting schedule

Dustin Decker dustin.decker at 1on1security.com
Tue Dec 14 03:57:41 CST 2004

Oddly enough, I'm finding my own schedule becoming much more stable and
manageable as we move into 2005.  Heck, I might even make it to meetings
with some regularity on alternating Tuesdays.

For those who do not yet know, I have accepted a Project Manager position at
the University of Kansas Medical Center.  I'll be involved with, among other
things, a number of Linux systems at the Hoglund Brain Imaging Center.
They're involved in some heady stuff there (grr... terrible pun!) including
MRI and MEG imaging systems, and one of only two fetal MEG stations in the
world.  Needless to say, I'm pretty excited when I get up in the morning
these days.

I don't think I'm organized enough to make good on scheduling use of the
room at the Library, particularly if it requires repeated invocation of a
process.  (I don't self-cron well.)  It would, however, be helpful for
future reference to post some information on the process, who to contact at
the Library, and all that good junk.

Dustin