Secondary Slave

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Dec 10 11:24:18 CST 2004

Yep, that's what my current configuration is.

PM : HD
SM : CDRW  w/o speaker hookup
SS : CD/DVDROM w/speaker hookup

Now if I only knew how to connect the speakers in such a way
as to be able to let either one use the speakers.
I of course could always do some fancy custom wiring to
either put them in parallel or series, but then either the
current might be off or the voltage, unless I added them to a
custom board, etc. Another possibility is to rewire one to
fit one of the alternate connectors on the SB.