Dell Linux Engineering

D. Hageman dhageman at dracken.com
Tue Dec 7 00:52:33 CST 2004

What in particular is your issue with them and with what models?

I have had several different models of Dell laptops as well as several
people that I can mention that you would probably recognize.  In general, our
biggest complaint with them is the latest and greatest laptops have too
new of hardware that may not be immediately full supported at the time of
purchase.  Since many Linux people buy these laptops ... support comes
very quickly.

Otherwise, I highly recommend Dell laptops to people.