TV-OUT on laptop causes major damage, fire / shock

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Dec 3 08:01:29 CST 2004

So does the TV work at all now?  Did you go to the hospital?  You should just to document the accident if you intend to sue somebody.

Brian Kelsay

>>> Thomas Bruno <crweb at vwords.com> 12/03/04 07:51AM >>>
I thought I might now also add:

   I can still plug my old Nintendo into the TV's aux jacks, and
everything be ok,  no explosions or anything, in fact, I get a very
distorted image, and loud screeching sound.   All 3 aux line/channels
display the same images. meaning  aux channel 3, displays the same thing
aux channel 1 displays even though it's plugged into aux 2.  So it's
obviously not the tv's fault.