TV-OUT on laptop causes major damage, fire / shock

Thomas Bruno crweb at vwords.com
Fri Dec 3 07:51:20 CST 2004

I thought i might now also add:

   I can still plug my old nintendo into the TV's aux jacks, and
everything be ok,  no explotions or anything, infact, i get a very
distorted image, and loud screaching sound.   All 3 aux line/channels
display the same images. meaning  aux channel 3, displays the same thing
aux channel 1 displays even though it's plugged into aux 2.  So it's
obviously not the tv's fault.