AOTC and GeekPAC

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Sun Apr 14 16:19:19 CDT 2002

>   The 'crap' is you making personal attacks on me in a public forum.  Feel
> free to put a filter in to keep from seeing my posts in the future if you
> can't find anything worth discussing.rationally in them.

Monty,  You know I love you.  Just because I love you so much I won't write
a 10 page paper on the period between discussing and rationally above. I
love to so much I won't send 10 posts to the list after you tell me it was a
mistake.

For those of you just joining the thread, let me bring you up to speed.  No,
it has nothing to do with Linux or even computers.  It is in no way computer
related.  It's a rant about some paper somebody wrote (NOT ME) that no one
really cares about.

The only reason I jumped into the thread at all is that I am so sick of the
"I always have to be better than you" mentality that runs through this list.
I don't give a rat's ass about this paper.  The straw that broke the camel's
back was the four posts about the misspelling of the word predatory.  WHO
CARES?!

Yes, I sent personal attacks on Monty to the list.  Do I apologize?  No.  He
was being a moron and deserved it.  I was actually defending the original
poster in a way.

For those of you who feel the same way, that it should just drop,  I am
sorry for carrying it on.  I'm finished now.  There are just so many other
things we could be tackling instead of this crap.

And as for you Monty...  If you were here right now I'd kiss you full on the
lips just to show you how much I love you.  You are nothing if not a
spirited opponent.  I salute you. (Right before I put my foot up your ass.)

Aaron

*If at first you don't succeed, please feel free to "bite me" again.*