[Learn-chat] XP vs. Linux

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Oct 29 16:32:18 CST 2001

I could have converted a friend to Linux this past week. Unfortunately,
I didn't have a commercial quality financial package to install on his
box to convert his QuickBooks Pro files to. Until Linux has a complete
solution it will never make it to the desktop. Many small businesses run
their books on the "server" (aka glorified workstation).

On a similar track.
Question:

Anyone know of an e-mail client that retrieves/stores/displays windoze
style e-mail (aka html as mail)? I need to add directions as to use this
and a secure POP connection to my internet server (so my wife can do
"those cute chainmail e-mails with the moving picture things in her
e-mail and yahoo won't do it right").

Brian