Powerline 4 Megabit/s

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Wed Oct 24 01:06:48 CDT 2001

Wave goodbye to TV and radio reception!  4.5mb/s on our unshielded
single-strand power distribution system would turn the each leg of the
power lines into giant RF noise generators.

The reason the little wires in your CAT5 network cable are twisted arond
each other is to limit the amount of radiated noise.

--
At 20, I was liberal, because I had nothing to lose and so much to gain.
by 40, I was conservative, because I had so much to lose and so little to gain.