[KULUA] Re: study sessions

nicoya helm rubyqubit at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 15:14:14 CDT 2001

Hmm, I had a really bad cold so haven't checked this
list until today. And I've never made it to a KCLUG
meeting yet, so no one would have missed me. So.
Whatever happened to the list that was being compiled
of people who were interested in cert study? Has that
list reached a critical mass warranting a separate
meeting, or an off-list discussion for coordination?

~~~Nicoya...