[KULUA] Cert people

Jonathan Hale maclaoch at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 14 14:57:10 CDT 2001

Well, like I mentioned to you offlist, I'm not sure if I'm going to be
involved with the coordination of this thing yet or not... but if I were,
that would be something else that I think we should do... (i.e. post meeting
times and places beforehand and what was discussed--objectives, other
topics, questions, etc-- for anyone who couldn't make it afterwards...)