Linux Certs, and study sessions.

Jonathan Hale maclaoch at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 12 22:54:53 CDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve King <genesix at hotpop.com>
To: <kclug at kclug.org>; <kulua-l at kulua.org>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 4:09 PM
Subject: Linux Certs, and study sessions.

> I do apologize for this, but I had a system crash, and lost the list
> of those who would like to participate in study sessions.

No comment on your system crashing--luckily, it's all in the archives:
http://www.kclug.org/archives/2001/oct/index.shtml
http://kulua.org/Archives/kulua-l/200110/maillist.html

Including you and me, it looks like the list now includes Bob Tripp, Brian
Densmore, Jose Sanchez, Jeffrey McCright, and Rusty Brown... That's seven
people... I should think that would be enough to at least get something
started... IMHO, the next logical step would just be finding out when people
are available and where and when would be convenient for them to meet...
(Timewise, I'm pretty open right now, but anywhere in the Northland would be
kind of a haul for me...)