The KCLUG Website...

Derek Moore derekm at madcowi.com
Mon Oct 11 15:40:23 CDT 1999

So, there was talk at the meeting about working on KCLUG's website... And
I'm really really really bored today, so I thought I might pull something
out and throw something together.

What were the sorts of things that you guys wanted on the site? Some
people said they already had lists of ideas? Could we get all that happy
crap posted to the list? *grin*

I'm very familiar with web design. It's sort of a really big hobby o'
mine. If ya wanna check out some sites I've designed then check out:

http://www.madcowi.com/
	The website for a little consulting business-thingy that I run in
	my spare time.
http://www.captainsmokebomb.com/
	The website for a local Kansas City ska band that I'm in called
	Captain Smokebomb & The Swabbies.
http://www.realtydiscount.com/
	A website for an old friend's mother's realty company.
http://www.armagedon.cx/
	My person website which is still not totally finished yet.

Also... Could I design the site in PHP3? Or at least PHP/FI (PHP2)? Does
the server in Chicago have those modules compiled into Apache? Or would I
be stuck writing the backend in Perl? I'd prefer using PHP3, but Perl is
cool if it's the only option.

I think that's about it... Lemme know, folks.

G'night and stuff,

/*  Begin Signature File  */
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
@sig = ("Derek Paul Moore",
        "derekm at madcowi.com",
        "I don't do Microsoft.",
        "I started with nothing & I still have most of it left.");
print ("$sig[0]n$sig[1]n$sig[2]n$sig[3]n");
/*   End Signature File   */