Hmmm... Next meeting?

Derek Moore derekm at madcowi.com
Thu Oct 7 17:37:49 CDT 1999

> Could someone tell me where (exactly) and when the next meeting will be?

Man... That sucks! *grin* I actually would have ventured up to the 21st
floor had the gaurd not stopped me and told me it was the 16th. I guess
they had to move to the 16th floor because they outgrew the 21st floor
conference room. And they said last night that it'll prolly stay on the
16th floor for a lil' while.

So, the meeting was last night, just not on the right floor. *grin*

Okay, I'm done now,

/*  Begin Signature File  */
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
@sig = ("Derek Paul Moore",
        "derekm at madcowi.com",
        "I don't do Microsoft.",
        "I started with nothing & I still have most of it left.");
print ("$sig[0]n$sig[1]n$sig[2]n$sig[3]n");
/*   End Signature File   */